Answering FAQ About Moody Wedding Ideas
What is a moody wedding?
The term moody really is about the color palette and overall vibe of the wedding. This type of big day is often very classy and high on details with a deep color scheme.
What colors are in a dark, formal palette?
Often a moody color palette includes plenty of dark neutrals. For example, browns, blacks, and deep creamy hues are often used as moody fall wedding colors.
On top of that, there are pops of deeper, classic colors like burgundy, plum, navy, and hunter green. As a result, these dark tones blend well with metallics, especially gold.
When should I have a romantic fall wedding?
Well, autumn is a perfect time to have a dark-toned wedding. You can include fall hues of rust, gold, and deep orange. Additionally, moody weddings often happen in the evening or late in the day.
Of course, you can always choose to have a deep, colorful wedding any time of the day or year. It’s your special day!
What is a suitable moody wedding venue?
This event takes place at one of the more spooky places in Virginia. However, wooded areas or more rustic places also work well for more moody events.
Moody Wedding Ideas on a Spooky Big Day
Ready to plan a moody Halloween wedding or fabulously deep-colored autumn big day? Get ready for these lovely ideas, from makeup and cake to attire and hair. So lovely!
Richmond Virginia Wedding Vendors
- Virginia Wedding Photography – Tessa Anne Photography
- Richmond Virginia Wedding Venue – The Poe Museum
- Florals – Pappy Junes Bouquets
- Bridal Gown – Urban Set Bride by Maggie Sottero Designs
- Beauty Team – The Beauty Soiree Co.
- Bridal Accessories – Blushing Gold Brides
- Stationery and Calligraphy – Letterful
- Cake – Blue Palm Bake Co.
- Bridal Hair – Ashley Sanchez
- Makeup Artist – Nicole Laughlin
- Models – Catherine and Nick