Do you love the minimalist wedding style? If so, it’s easy to include in your big day! Although the color palette is a bit more subdued, it’s still possible to have your flowers and wedding decor pack a punch to personalize minimal wedding ideas. Therefore, take a peek at our styled event that’s filled with ideas!
FAQ About Planning a Minimalist Wedding
What is a minimalist wedding?
Minimalist wedding style is known for clean lines, classic color palettes, and quality design. With minimalism, the focus is on quality, not quantity. Additionally, that is why there is a lot of white space and highly detailed elements.
How do I include minimalist wedding decor ideas?
From your wedding bouquet and bridal gown to your invitations and wedding cake, take every opportunity to include minimal wedding decorations into your special day.
Think about patterns in the attire of your groomsmen. Additionally, even your signature cocktail can give off a sleek vibe. Truly, you can include it in every aspect of your wedding day.
What are your best minimalist wedding tips?
There are so many ways to include a clean, classic feel into your wedding ceremony and reception. Keep your color palette minimal, and often white, black, gold, and leafy green are included.
Focus on strong lines, such as gold, geometric shapes, and simple wedding dresses. As a result, don’t feel like you have to overdo your wedding details. Again, focus on quality over quantity.
Virginia Styled Wedding with Clean, Classic Inspiration
Before moving on, we’d like to clarify that this is a styled event. Consequently, that’s is why you’ll see one groom with multiple brides. However, each bride showcases a different look with their wedding gown, makeup look, and hair.
Get ready for lots of lovely inspiration that you can draw on for your own wedding reception, flowers, and even cocktails.
Virginia Wedding Vendor Team
- Virginia Wedding Photography – Amative Creative
- Wedding Gowns – Church Street Bridal
- Virginia Wedding Venue – Atelier Studio & Gathering Space
- Planner & Design – Julie Rupert
- Florist – Fleur by Heather
- Furniture Rentals – Happily Ever After Event Rentals
- Stationery – Melissa Spence Designs
- Wedding Cake Design – Blush Baking Co
- Hair Artist – Mirror Mirror Salon
- Makeup Artist – Captivating Complexion
- Cocktails, DIY, Favors – Hill City Bride
- Men’s Accessories – Elegant & Royal
Love these wedding ideas? Save it!