Whether you’re having a Valentine’s Day wedding or simply want a monochromatic red wedding color palette, combining tones of red and pink work so beautifully together! As a result, this big day flawlessly uses a lovely red and pink wedding theme with lots of gorgeous ideas.
This post contains affiliate links, and purchases help our blog grow. Thank you!
FAQ About a Red and Pink Wedding Theme
Why use a monochromatic wedding palette?
If you’re truly in love with a color, using it in various hues can be stunning. Consequently, tones of red, burgundy, blush, pink, and mauve can all make a striking statement.
Even if red isn’t your favorite color for your special day, you could do tones of blue — powder, sky, baby, royal, and navy. Additionally, your big day could have a palette of monochromatic neutrals, such as beige, brown, and cream.
What elements can have a red and pink wedding color palette?
Your bridesmaids’ dresses can be in varying tones. Plus, your groomsmen can wear bow ties that incorporate lots of hues. Of course, your wedding bouquet, centerpieces, and wedding ceremony backdrop can all infuse color. Play with your wedding cake design, and set the tone of your palette with your wedding invitation suite.
What other colors can I include besides red tones?
White is an obvious choice and blends well with other colors. Although you can also infuse colors like blue or yellow. It’s perfectly okay to incorporate additional tones. However, don’t drown out your original red and pink scheme by adding too many colors.
Monochromatic Red and Pink Wedding Theme
Virginia Monochromatic Color Scheme Vendors
- Virginia Wedding Photographer – Kaytlin Lane Photography
- Roanoke Virginia Wedding Venue – Belle Garden Estate
- Florist – Creative Occasions
- Caterer: Pumpernickel Pickle
- DJ – RSP Entertainment
- Dress – Studio I Do Bridals
- Bridal Party Attire – Azazie
- Groom’s Attire – Generation Tux
- Wedding Planner – Garden Rose Events & Design
- Hair – Makaela Hurd
- Makeup – Jolina Goad
- Officiant – Brandon Hornby (cousin)
- Invitations – Minted
- Cake/Desserts – Barristers Bakery
- Videographer – MNF Productions
- Transportation – Prestige Limousine