If you are looking for gifts that help the environment, there are many ethical, sustainable gifts that will fit the bill nicely! In fact, incorporating sustainable and zero waste choices into your wedding day and home is essential. Take a peek at our ecofriendly gifts that are sure to please.
This post has affiliate links to Ten Thousand Villages, and we make a small percentage from purchases. Thank you! All images are from Ten Thousand Villages.
TL;DR ~ Sustainable gifts are perfect for you to receive for your new home. Also, consider environmentally friendly gifts as inexpensive wedding favors and bridesmaids gifts that are ecofriendly.
Why choose ecofriendly gifts?
There is so much waste in our world nowadays, so anything we can do will help. Even small swaps, such as reusable straws and market totes, can make a big difference.
The less waste we each produce, the better. And your wedding day is the perfect place to start encouraging others to participate in a conscious lifestyle.
Some of these would make fabulous sustainable holiday gifts, too. Don’t limit your gift-giving to your wedding day as you can encourage an eco-conscious life all year round.
Who should receive ethical, sustainable gifts?
- Incorporate zero waste gifts into your wedding registry. What a lovely way to have a conscious home as newlyweds.
- Natural gifts can also serve as wedding favors for guests. Of course, you’d want to find cheap ecofriendly gifts due to the quantity.
- Luxury eco gifts are perfect to give your wedding attendants. In fact, you can put together a beautiful box or basket filled with a variety of sustainable gifts for her.
- Ecofriendly gifts can also be tucked into welcome baskets for out-of-town guests.
Ecofriendly Gifts That Help the Environment
Zero Waste Gifts for the Kitchen
1. Organic Cotton Reusable Bags, $19
2. Snap Peas Tea Towel, $11
3. Zebra Chopstick Pair, $13
Sustainable Gifts for Her
4. Speckled Tea Strainer, $25
5. Sari & Jute Slouchy Net Bag, $21
6. Chic Reusable Market Bag, $21
Natural Gifts for Him
7. Marble Shave Bowl and Brush, $60
8. Stone Drink Chillers, $25
9. Salt Crystal Drink Glass Set, $50
Ethical Sustainable Gifts for the Bath
10. Natural Hemp Washcloth, $13
11. Lemon Soap, $6
12. Coconut Wood Soap Dish, $19
Luxury Eco Gifts
13. Shea Butter Cream, $21
14. Essential Companion Tote, $40
15. Recycled Sari Napkin, $9
Will you incorporate ecofriendly gifts?
Aren’t those lovely? Ecofriendly gifts don’t have to be bland and boring. I love the variety, and that market tote is so practical (so perfect for bridesmaids!). Think sustainable and zero waste for your big day. You can make a big difference in small ways.