There is just something about a classic wedding. Add in the backdrop of mountains and lush landscapes, and I think you’ll agree that this Pippin Hill wedding in Charlottesville, Virginia has so many timeless elements. So beautiful!
Pippin Hill Wedding in Charlottesville Virginia
Virginia may not be in the deep south, but this Charlottesville Virginia wedding encompasses the beauty of a classic southern wedding. Filled with textures and tradition, here are a few favorite things about this event.
- A Pippin Hill wedding immediately gives a couple a gorgeous backdrop. With views of the mountains along with sprawling vineyards and a modernly constructed barn, the options are endless for an event where nature takes center stage.
- Oh my goodness! The beauty of the wedding dress is breathtaking. Floral appliques adorn this gorgeous, tastefully modest dress. The details literally take the breath away – let alone when Danielle wears it. So stunning! The fact that her hair and makeup are natural, yet not overdone, completes her fresh, beautiful bridal look. Her Jimmy Choo bridal shoes are fabulous, too!
- The neutral color palette perfectly offsets the amount of texture this wedding in Charlottesville Virginia has. White and green with a hint of blush is such a gorgeous combination of florals for the bride to carry on her big day.
- Have you ever heard of burying the bourbon? You can read all about this fun tradition here, but it is a tradition that supposedly staves off the rain so that the wedding day is perfect. It definitely worked for Danielle and Jensen’s sake!
- Also, be sure to notice the welcome bags for the guests – what a nice touch! Filled with a few Virginia classics (and a gorgeous wedding map!), it is the perfect way to greet those coming from afar.
Enjoy this beautiful wedding in Charlottesville, Virginia today!
Pippin Hill Wedding in Charlottesville Virginia Vendors
- Photographer – Orange Photographie
- Videographer – Shaking Hands Productions
- Event Planning – Amore Events by Cody
- Venue – Pippin Hill Farm & Vineyards
- Flowers – Blue Ridge Floral
- Wedding Dress – Marchesa
- Bridal Boutique – Gabriella New York Bridal Salon
- Shoes – Jimmy Choo
- Bridesmaids’ Dresses – Amsale
- Hair & Makeup – Anna Breeding
- Invitations – Isabel Mendez
- Cake – Cakes By Rachel
- Band – The Night Years