When I first heard about this styled shoot, I couldn’t even fathom what a wedding would look like at the Lynchburg Hillcats baseball stadium. Once I saw it, I was truly amazed to see how the baseball theme was incorporated so beautifully and tactfully. There are so many lovely and creative ideas. I can’t wait for you to see!
Lynchburg Hillcats Baseball Wedding
I am so excited to have this styled shoot as a part of our upcoming wedding magazine, and as you will see – it is definitely magazine worthy. The day was a bit rainy, but the overcast sky adds such a lovely tone to these images.
Here are a few of my favorite details from this shoot.
- The invitation is adorable! An oversized vintage looking stadium ticket invites guests to a celebration.
- Food perfection is woven throughout. Typical stadium food – think burgers and hot dogs – is peppered with more upscale selections. Fun desserts and beautiful cocktails all keep with the ballpark theme and the color palette with pops of yellow. It all looks delicious!
- A reception table for two is perfectly set with flowers, yellow drinks, and details galore.
- Ah! The bride looks gorgeous with her updo and flawless makeup. Notice that she has two different gowns – both equally stunning. Flowers and pops of yellow are also incorporated into her headpiece. I am also totally enthralled with the trend of blue suiting for grooms. Add in suspenders and more yellow touches, and it all works so well!
- Also, notice the creative touches throughout. The bride on the pitcher’s mound, the groom at bat, the cleats, the photos in the dugout. I truly adore all of the aspects of this event!
Without further due, I hope you enjoy this Lynchburg Hillcats baseball themed wedding!
Lynchburg Hillcats Baseball Wedding Vendors
- Planning and Styling – The Crimson Magpie and Brittney Danielle Events
- Photography – Robert Matthews Photo
- Venue – Lynchburg Hillcats Stadium
- Dresses and Jewelry – Ashley Grace Bridal
- Suit – R Coffee LTD
- Florals – Bloom by Doyle’s
- Hair – Emily Garbee of Body Works Day Spa & Salon
- Makeup – Summer Hubbard
- Rentals and Stationery – The Crimson Magpie
- Savory Bites & Beer – The Water Dog
- Popcorn – Watts Poppin’ & Chillin’
- Videography – Derive Films
- Models – Alyssa and Qourtnei