Awards season is here, so why not celebrate? Of course, these DIY wine charms can be personalized with anything, such as names, destinations, and the like, so feel free to be creative with these Oscars worthy, handmade charms.
DIY Wine Charms
These are so fun and easy to make! I really enjoy using air dry clay, and I’ve used it for a variety of things (see here and here). If you are hosting an Academy Awards party, these little cuties are easy to whip up in a breeze, but I can also picture them adorning stemmed glasses at a bachelorette party or rehearsal dinner. After all, losing your glass is no fun! Take a peek at video below that showcases all of the steps.
How to Make Oscars Worthy Wine Charms by hillcitybride on Jumprope.
- Air Dry Clay (found here)
- Alphabet Stamps (found here)
- Gold Paint (found here)
- Cookie Cutter
- Roll out the clay so that it is flat.
- Use a cookie cutter to cut out shapes – they don’t have to be circles.
- Come up with sayings, and use the alphabet stamps to impress the words into the clay pieces.
- Take the straw and poke a small hole into the charm.
- Let the piece air dry!
- Once dry, use diluted paint and brush it over the surface. Let dry.
- Tie a string onto the charm, and tie it onto your glass.
- Fill the glass, drink, and enjoy. Voila! You’ve made DIY wine charms.