Pink is a favorite color all year round! And this shoot incorporates it beautifully. With fun touches like pink donuts and a beautiful hair change, I hope you experience no ordinary love in pink today!
This is such an adorable styled shoot with so many details. And if you adore pink tones, then this shoot is for you! I feel that the hue used is perfect for any time of year. It gives a pop of color in the icy winter, yet it is a warm, bright shade for the summer. Take a peek at the creative ideas, and here are some of my favorites!
No Ordinary Love in Pink
- That map! How unique is that? The colors are lovely, and it makes for such a great memento of the big day.
- Various hues of pink get my heart singing. They blend so perfectly together to create a beautiful palette.
- I’ve seen big donut walls, but this mini display in pink is so perfect for two. And delicious, too!
- The bride has a hair change midway through, and what a high impact style! Her twisted updo is oh so perfect.
- I’m having a moment with that photo wall. It’s gorgeous and makes for the perfect backdrop for this love in pink shoot.
Enjoy this love in pink shoot today!
No Ordinary Love in Pink Vendor Team
- Photographer – Maddy Williams Photography
- Styling and Planning – A Bride’s BFF
- Florist – Crafted Stems
- Ceremony Backdrop – IkamCreate Design & Rental Service
- Baker – Angyono Custom Cakes
- Custom Map – Mabel Custom Maps and Illustrations
- Calligraphy – CalligraPhilly LLC
- Décor – Elegant Decorations & Rental
- Venue – Le Meridien Hotel
- Gown & Accessories – Couture by Posh Bridal
- Cotton Candy – Spun Cotton Candy Art
- Hair – Silver Immersion Beauty
- Makeup – K.Marie Beauty
- “No Ordinary Love” Sign – Krafty Kutz by Mindy
- Male Model – Calvin Ng
- Female Model – Alex Cantrell