When it comes to weddings, blue is such a classic color. And I adore the Wedgewood tones in this Waynesboro wedding. With pink accents and a gorgeous farm setting, this event is definitely one for the books!
I love a good, classic wedding day! And this one has all of the elements that create a timeless feel, and everything is so put together without being overdone to create an ageless look.
Here are some of my favorite things about this blue Waynesboro wedding today!
- Again, it is so timeless. Pastels in Wedgewood blue and pale pink are complemented by soft greens and white to create a palette that is so pleasing to the eye!
- I’m such a fan of similar but different, and the bridesmaid dresses are just that! There is such a cohesive feel while having each girl in a dress that fits her body type and comfort level well.
- The setting is gorgeous, and the weather seems as though it was absolutely perfect that day. With a swoon-worthy ceremony site and stunning post-wedding images, there is so much to love about this Waynesboro wedding venue.
- I adore that Morgan & Bridget decided to have a cake and donuts. It’s fun to have a traditional cake to cut, yet if you want to serve donuts…well, serve donuts!
Enjoy this lovely Waynesboro wedding today!
Sweet Waynesboro Wedding Vendors:
- Photography – Lindsey Rickards Photography
- Dress Designer – Mikaella Bridal
- Wedding Gown – Urban Set Bride
- Florist & Wedding Planner – The Faded Poppy
- Hair & Makeup – Glo-Out Glamor Bar
- Ceremony Venue – Hermitage Hill Farm
- DJ – Class Productions DJ
- Videographer – Tucker Q Tucker Productions
- Cake – Chandler’s Bakery
- Catering – JMU Special Event Catering
- Bridesmaid Dresses – David’s Bridal
- Menswear – The Black Tux
Love blue? Take a peek at some other blue wedding inspiration here.