I adore creative locations! And this brewery wedding styled shoot takes place at a place that has lovely light, brick walls, and outdoor fun. With so many adorable details, there are lots of ideas for your own event, including…waffles!
This styled shoot was held at Third Street Brewing, which is Farmville, Virginia’s first craft brewery and tap room! The delicate florals and simple, yet elegant dress contrasted with the old industrial style building to create such a beautiful effect.
Here are some of my favorite things about this brewery wedding!
- As I mentioned, the location is beautiful. The windows allow so much natural light, and the exposed brick walls really add a special touch. Be sure to notice the brew works near the table, too. Such a great juxtaposition of rustic and formal. Beautiful!
- Oh gosh! I have never, ever seen waffles like that before. What a fun food truck idea for a reception. The waffles look so homey and delicious, too.
- So many details have been well thought out – especially for a styled shoot. A gorgeously set table, a bride who looks so beautiful, the elements of beer and the making of it strewn throughout. It all comes together in a stunning fashion to mimic a brewery wedding.
Enjoy this detailed brewery wedding today!
Adorably detailed brewery wedding vendors:
- Photography – Jessica Lapp Photography
- Planning, Design, Tablescape Decor – Tharpe Social Media & Events
- Venue – Third Street Brewing
- Cake – Kadi Bakes Wedding & Event Custom Cakery
- Florals, Tux – Greenhouse Florist
- Florals, Cake Stand Rental – Blooming Heirlooms by Paper Girl
- Dress – Lulus.com
- Makeup – A Beautiful Darling
- Hair – Hair Depot
- Caterer – The Fishin’ Pig
- Dessert – GoodWaffles&Co.
- Bridal Jewlery – On Pointe Designs Bridal Jewelry
- Models – Molly McCann and Orrey Lloyd
Nina NicholsGlamorous pictures and lovely dress! You’re definitely right about the windows allowing so much natural light which added to the beauty of the brick wall.
Tonya MorrisAll of these photos are absolutely stunning! The food looked amazing. I just got married a few weekends ago!
MELANIE EDJOURIANThese are all beautiful and very creative pictures. I love the ring is pretty stunning isn’t it!
Monidipa DuttaAll the pictures are absolutely amazing. And wedding at brewery is a creative idea indeed. I love the ring. The photos are very cool, well planned and well clicked.
Christina | From Under a Palm TreeOmg I love all of this so much! I don’t think I’ve ever heard of a wedding being at a brewery! But that’s so awesome. I love all the attention to detail, everything was so cute!
JaimeWhat a cool wedding location! These shots are so beautiful! Love how different and unique it is!!! XO, Jaime
WendyWow. Such beautiful photos. The ring is perfect! and the theme is rather unique. Love it!
Elizabeth OWhat absolutely beautiful photos. This is such a lovely location and really unique indeed.
melissa majormy goodness, these photos are so creative, I am amazed! Looks like a great location with lots of nice food
Karen MonicaLove all the photos. Looks so stunning and glamorous. I love the flowers and the cake!!