I adore creative locations! And this brewery wedding styled shoot takes place at a place that has lovely light, brick walls, and outdoor fun. With so many adorable details, there are lots of ideas for your own event including…waffles!
This styled shoot was held at Third Street Brewing, which is Farmville, Virginia’s first craft brewery and tap room! The delicate florals and simple, yet elegant dress contrasted with the old industrial style building to create such a beautiful effect.
Here are some of my favorite things about this brewery wedding!
- As I mentioned, the location is beautiful. The windows allow so much natural light, and the exposed brick walls really add a special touch. Be sure to notice the brew works near the table, too. Such a great juxtaposition of rustic and formal. Beautiful!
- Oh gosh! I have never, ever seen waffles like that before. What a fun food truck idea for a reception. The waffles look so homey and delicious, too.
- So many details have been well thought out – especially for a styled shoot. A gorgeously set table, a bride who looks so beautiful, the elements of beer and the making of it strewn throughout. It all comes together in a stunning fashion to mimic a brewery wedding.
Enjoy this detailed brewery wedding today!
Adorably detailed brewery wedding vendors:
- Photography – Jessica Lapp Photography
- Planning, Design, Tablescape Decor – Tharpe Social Media & Events
- Venue – Third Street Brewing
- Cake – Kadi Bakes Wedding & Event Custom Cakery
- Florals, Tux – Greenhouse Florist
- Florals, Cake Stand Rental – Blooming Heirlooms by Paper Girl
- Dress – Lulus.com
- Makeup – A Beautiful Darling
- Hair – Hair Depot
- Caterer – The Fishin’ Pig
- Dessert – GoodWaffles&Co.
- Bridal Jewlery – On Pointe Designs Bridal Jewelry
- Models – Molly McCann and Orrey Lloyd