When it comes to weddings, sometimes simple is best. Many couples today are choosing to elope and are doing so in style. From details like signature drinks and up-to-date fashions to delectable cakes and flowing florals, our styled elopement shoot graces Hill City Bride in a palette full of purple hues.
Take the color of the year – Pantone’s Ultra Violet – and mix in a fabulous vendor team, an adorable real-life couple, and a to-die-for location, and what do you get? An absolutely stunning styled elopement. Complete with boho vibes and impeccable details, I hope you draw inspiration from our styled session. Here are a few things I feel you need to take special notice of throughout.
Styled Elopement with Boho Vibes
- Rings – An engagement ring in a lightly colored hue is definitely a growing trend. And for guys who like a bit of flair, the man’s wedding band has a unique pattern…on the inside!
- Cake – Instead of flowers on just the top, our sweet treat is decked out with tiny blooms for a wildflower effect.
- Dress – We definitely wanted something unique. This dress has the feeling of two pieces, yet it is one. And it is SO flattering on. I love it!
- Flowers – Does it get any better than freshly picked blooms straight from the venue’s gardens? I think not.
- Texture Mix – The tabletop has a plethora of textures. From earthly leather to a rustic – yet colorful – table runner, the boho vibes definitely run throughout this styled elopement. And the furniture rentals add to the lovely setting.
- A Gift for the Bride – A necklace in a coordinating wedding color is a perfect choice!
- Light – Beeswax candles and vintage kerosene lanterns offer a bit of warmth.
- Signature Drink – We also mocked a real-life cocktail. Recipe to come soon!
- The Setting – Just look at it! I dare say that I don’t even need to point it out because you will see just how gorgeous it is.
Enjoy this Boho Styled Elopement today!
Styled Elopement with Boho Vibes Vendor List:
- Creative Director – clutch and Hill City Bride
- Planning and Coordination – A Little Party Events
- Photography – Ashley Eiban Photography
- Venue and Florals – Pharsalia
- Rentals – Paisley & Jade
- Styling – Max & Dexter and Hill City Bride
- Cake – Love Is in the Air
- Models – Shana and Andrew
- Jewelry – Bowen Jewelry Company
- Gown – Ashley Grace Bridal
- Hair – Jessica Comisky Hair Design
- Makeup – Courtney Mills Makeup Artistry
- Shoes – Consolidated Shoe Company
- Suiting – R Coffee
- Invitations – Rachel Noel Photography
- Leather – Moore & Giles
- Table Décor – it’s FOUND vintage, A Little Party Events, Max & Dexter, Pier 1, TJ Maxx
- Candles – Beeswax Candle Company
- Cocktail – Andrew Borsay