When it comes to weddings, I love it when a family pitches in to make it great! And that’s exactly what happened with this lovely farm wedding. The family took care of coordinating, flowers and linens, and I dare say that this is one of the most beautiful venues I’ve seen (which is why there are a lot of images of it). Take a peek at this gorgeous wedding today!
Here are some of my favorite things about this adorable farm wedding.
- This venue is so beautiful! With gorgeous grounds and a homelike feel, it’s just so stunning. And the barn area is fabulous. What a treasure!
- Caleb and Stephanie are just the cutest! Smiles are all over their faces for the day…which is exactly as it should be. So much love is in the air.
- Stephanie did a first look both with her dad and her husband-to-be before the ceremony. I think it is so sweet to include dad in on moments like this with his little girl.
- I’m such a big fan of bridesmaids dresses that flatter each individual figure. Pick a color and let your attendants pick their style. It’s always a great idea – especially when one of them is sporting a baby bump!
- Clean, simple styling and a stunning location go hand in hand. They made this event so gorgeous as you will see!
Enjoy this beautiful farm wedding!
DIY Farm Wedding Vendors:
- Photography – Hope Toadvine Photography
- Venue – Atkinson Farms
- Gown – Ashley Grace Bridal
- Bridesmaids Dresses – Azazie
- Tuxes – Buy4Less Tuxedos
- Bridal Shoes – Bandolino
- Cake/Catering – Eddie Blachura
- Invitations – Basic Invite
- Flowers, Coordination and Linens – Family
Craving more farm wedding inspiration? Just click here to see another!