I’ve lived in Lynchburg, VA for over 20 years. I love the city, and I feel like I know every nook and cranny when it comes to seeing photos. Yet, I adore the fact that these ultra urban engagement images took me off guard! I had to look through several of them before I was sold on the fact that it indeed was Lynchburg. What a lovely session!
Looking for engagement inspiration? Take a peek at what I love about this ultra urban one.
- Fred and Katie are so stylish! I love their choices of outfits. And green pants? Yes, please! A bow tie? Absolutely! I adore it when the guy is just as fashion forward as the girl. What a fun couple.
- Ah! Robert Matthews Photography did such a fabulous job with the light. There are so many images that have amazing shadows, moody lighting and brightness in just the right spots. Perfection, indeed.
- The locations are so unique! Walking down Church Street. The alley near the Allied Arts Building. Just a sliver of downtown near Monument Terrace. How wonderful to have so many Lynchburg landmarks while just showing a hint here and there. Gorgeous!
- This may seem like an odd sentiment, but I’m so glad to see watches making a big comeback. We’re so attached to our cellphones that it’s nice to have an actual timepiece to wear like both Fred and Katie do to avoid glancing at a device and getting distracted.
- Who doesn’t love love? And this couple seems to be so comfortable together. It’s so evident in their photos!
Ok, take a peek for yourself at this lovely engagement session. Enjoy!
Craving more Lynchburg inspiration? Take a peek in our archives here, and see some of what this Central Virginia city has to offer.