If there’s one thing I love it’s a good combination, and in this case it’s the perfect blend of photographer, people and location that create an exquisite mountainside engagement session. Take a peek at this adorable couple, and you just have to see how their session ended!
Speaking of combinations, the team of Megan Vaughan Photography and the venue Sierra Vista are definitely a wonderful blend. The views are so stunning! And this couple – Gabriel and Jasmine – seem to have so much fun together.
I just love so much about this mountainside engagement session. Take a peek!
- I adore the dress that Jasmine chose for her engagement shoot. The bright, colorful tones really are lovely against the natural backdrop.
- This couple ADORES each other. Gabriel can make her laugh with cute faces and silly smiles, and it’s so fun to see them interact in both funny and loving ways.
- Ah! A great side braid always gets me. So so cute!
- I love how you get a glimpse of so many things that the venue offers – the views, the pathway, the trees, the buildings. What a gorgeous place!
- Can I just say “wow” and totally swoon over the sunset at the end? What an amazing display that made the perfect backdrop for their images.
Isn’t that beautiful? I love it! If you are craving more engagement inspiration, I have more for you here. Take a peek!