Charlottesville, VA has so many lovely places to get married, and this Boar’s Head Resort wedding showcases just that, and Jaden and Lynn were both so perfect on their big day. Enjoy hues of blue and pink for this stunning wedding!
Here are a few of my favorite things about this Boar’s Head Resort Wedding.
- I can’t get over how stunning Lynn is! Her dress is so beautiful with it’s lace and long sleeves. She truly looks like a real life doll – what a beautiful bride!
- Charlottesville, VA is meaningful to Lynn as her family resides in the area, and she used to work at UVA’s art museum. I can definitely feel the love for art through their wedding.
- Pink peonies? They are my favorite, and I enjoy seeing them incorporated into a wedding day. Anemones also made an appearance, and they are such striking flowers with their dark centers.
- The time of day was important as they had a morning wedding and a lunch reception. That’s such a unique time, and it’s great that they broke from the norm a little bit.
- Lynn had not one but two gorgeous gowns, each with a unique flair. Both she and Jaden looked flawless on their big day.
- Navy is the new black, and it was incorporated flawlessly in their wedding day color palette.
- The Boar’s Head Resort makes a stunning backdrop for photos – there are so many options for gorgeous images.
- Both of their mothers wore the traditional Korean clothing called a hanbok for the wedding. I love that they incorporated this Asian tradition into the wedding day.
Now on to enjoy this lovely wedding!
Boar’s Head Resort Wedding Vendors
- Photography – Love by Serena
- Reception Location – Boar’s Head Inn
- Wedding Venue – Korean Community Church in Charlottesville
- Bride’s Dress – Wedding Story
- Bride’s Shoes – Saint Laurent Paris
- Florals – Bloom Floral Design
- Videography – Joseph Kim
Curious about what there is to do in Charlottesville? Read my post here.