I adore winery weddings! The setting is always so beautiful with grapevines and views as you will see in this lovely spring vineyard wedding today. Plus, lovely pastels come into play with the beautiful purples and pinks. Beautiful!
Here are a few things I adore about this spring vineyard wedding:
- Kaitlin’s gown is so beautiful! I adore how classic the styling is, and the detailing at the top is just gorgeous. What a perfect choice for her, and the creamy hue compliments her skin tone so well.
- Yay for a bride that sees the value in cute but comfortable wedding shoes. These have just the right amount of sparkle, too. Adorable!
- The mismatched bridesmaids dresses are so fun in a variety of colors. Mint, gray and blush take center stage with these ladies.
- Kaitlin’s wedding bouquet is so unique. The color combination of pink and purple (didn’t we all love those colors as little girls?) along with a striking focal flower and trailing pieces is so lovely, yet not overdone.
- Natural wooden elements such as the ceremony arch, wooden centerpiece rounds and pallet table assignment board add a touch of warmth to an already beautiful event. So pretty!
I hope you enjoy this lovely spring vineyard wedding today!
Spring Vineyard Wedding Vendors:
- Photography – Jessica Green Photography
- Venue – Virginia Mountain Vineyard
- Catering – Mission BBQ
- Dress – BHLDN Georgetown
- Bridesmaids Dresses – Tevolio from Target
- DJ – FnG Entertainment
- Invitations – WalMart