Are you considering having a bridal session? I think it’s a fabulous idea! It’s definitely a way to give your hair and makeup a trial run while also allowing you and your photographer to spend time that you may not be able to have on your wedding day. Take a peek at this lovely styled bridal session – it has such a beautiful, natural palette!
As inspiration for your own bridal session, I hope you enjoy these ideas. Here are some things I adore about these images!
- The classically simple approach definitely works for this session. Photographer Xiaoqi Li said, “I have always been fond of ‘less is more’ and wanted to put together my own shoot inspired by modern minimalism. The simple styling leaves the focus on the natural grace of the bride.” I couldn’t agree more!
- The bride’s bouquet is made of PAPER flowers. It’s so unique, and I adore how free flowing and shapely it is. The white and green palette of the papers really allows for the different textures to shine.
- A natural look really allows for beauty to shine through. The understated elegance of the gown, hair and makeup really reigns true to who this bride is. She’s adorable and appears so sophisticated with her look that’s not overdone.
- Even the jewelry allows for a classic feel. Did you notice that her earrings match the “backlace”? So pretty! The less is more approach really does work – even for a bridal session.
I hope you enjoy this inspiration today!
Greenery Bridal Session Vendors:
- Photographer – Xiaoqi Li Photography
- Model – Arden Johnson
- Hair and MUA – MorGlam
- Jewelry – Estylo Jewelry
- Bridal gown – Sealed with a Kiss
- Bouquet – Fiorello
- Frames – The Great Frame Up Charlottesville
Looking for more bridal session inspiration? Just check here!