Whether you are planning a winter event or one set around Valentine’s Day, the hues of red and pink work well together as you will see in David and Hannah’s lovely Roanoke, Virginia winter wedding.
Here are a few things I adore about this winter wedding.
- A monochromatic color palette is a beautiful choice for your event if you adore a particular hue. Variations of reds and soft pinks are combined with fuchsia, white and hints of lavender to create a beautiful color scheme.
- Although this wedding took place in December, I adore how the colors translate throughout the entire season… from the holidays through Valentine’s Day and beyond.
- Hannah’s shoes are so perfect! Flats are ideal to keep feet happy the whole day through, yet the jewels around the ankle add just the right amount of sparkle.
- A donut bar? Yes, please!
- Lace backed dresses are gorgeous, and the back of Hannah’s is beautiful!
- Fur stoles (or wraps) add a touch of vintage while keeping your bridesmaids warm. I adore the ones in this wedding – a perfect color.
I hope you enjoy this winter wedding today!
Red and Pink Winter Wedding Vendors:
- Venue – Kyle House
- Photography – Anna Bowser Photography
- Catering – Schaal’s Catering
- Cake – Fresh Baked Bakery
- Day of Coordinator – Michelle Day
- Hair – Sarah Cook
- Makeup – Laci Fore Makeup Artistry
- Dress Designer – Martina Liana
- Dress Shop – Studio I Do Bridals
- DJ – Troy Ham
- Tuxedos – Absolute Bridal & Formal
- Officiant/Pastor – Bradley Turner
- Honeymoon – Costa Rica
Craving more winter wedding inspiration? Check out this lovely bridal session here.