The venue often determines the tone of your overall event, and this Richmond mansion wedding proves just that! With gorgeous, detailed buildings and beautiful courtyards, this couple chose an outdoor ceremony space that surely stunned their guests! With sweet moments and Ultra Violet hues (Pantone’s 2018 color of the year!), this adorable wedding is filled with fun ideas!
Here are a few things I adore about this Richmond mansion wedding!
- Of course, I’ve already mentioned the venue, but it seems as though spaces to utilize for events and amazing photos are endless. All of the nooks and crannies add so much visual interest.
- From a sweet “first look no peek” to a time of prayer with bridesmaids, Cody and Amanda had so many meaningful moments throughout the day. Be on the lookout for a first look with Amanda’s dad, too!
- The flowers are stunning! Bouquets, centerpieces and ceremony arch sprays are peppered throughout the photos in such a beautiful way.
- Can we say donut cake? Whether you spell it donut or doughnut, these little grab and go treats are sure to please guests. Plus, they look pretty, too!
- I adore Amanda’s sweet look. Her soft makeup, petite dress and swept back hair are the perfect compliment for her. She makes a lovely bride!
I hope you enjoy today’s Virginia wedding post!
Richmond Mansion Wedding Vendors:
- Photography – Taylor Lynn Photography
- Venue – Historic Mankin Mansion
- Catering – Cater2Events
- Gown – Bridal Elegance
- Donuts – Sugar Shack
Isn’t that a fun wedding? If you need more of Pantone’s 2018 Color of the Year inspiration, just click here.