The venue often determines the tone of your overall event, and this Richmond mansion wedding proves just that! With gorgeous, detailed buildings and beautiful courtyards, this couple chose an outdoor ceremony space that surely stunned their guests! With sweet moments and Ultra Violet hues (Pantone’s 2018 color of the year!), this adorable wedding is filled with fun ideas!
Here are a few things I adore about this Richmond mansion wedding!
- Of course, I’ve already mentioned the venue, but it seems as though spaces to utilize for events and amazing photos are endless. All of the nooks and crannies add so much visual interest.
- From a sweet “first look no peek” to a time of prayer with bridesmaids, Cody and Amanda had so many meaningful moments throughout the day. Be on the lookout for a first look with Amanda’s dad, too!
- The flowers are stunning! Bouquets, centerpieces and ceremony arch sprays are peppered throughout the photos in such a beautiful way.
- Can we say donut cake? Whether you spell it donut or doughnut, these little grab and go treats are sure to please guests. Plus, they look pretty, too!
- I adore Amanda’s sweet look. Her soft makeup, petite dress and swept back hair are the perfect compliment for her. She makes a lovely bride!
I hope you enjoy today’s Virginia wedding post!
Richmond Mansion Wedding Vendors:
- Photography – Taylor Lynn Photography
- Venue – Historic Mankin Mansion
- Catering – Cater2Events
- Gown – Bridal Elegance
- Donuts – Sugar Shack
Isn’t that a fun wedding? If you need more of Pantone’s 2018 Color of the Year inspiration, just click here.
Theresa Marie DailyThis is absolutely gorgeous!! What a magical wedding!
JenniferI agree! The location makes for a fabulous setup!
Deb B.These photos are absolutely stunning. I love the colors of the wedding, and how everything came together. How touching to capture those special moments especially the bridesmaids in prayer. You don’t see that very often. So beautiful, and meaningful. But OMG – DONUT CAKE!?!? Now I am officially craving donuts. Beautiful works!
JenniferAw! I loved this wedding, too, and it does have a lot of fun details. Thank you so much for stopping in!! 🙂
London MummaThis looks so beautiful and utterly romantic. What an amazing venue and that dress is everything.
kartika nairThe location is magical . Nothing excites me me more than wedding . Specially the wedding dress and cake .
SigridThis is a beautiful place to hold a wedding! So many lovely spots for photo opps, even the nooks and crannies. She’s a beautiful bride and it’s so nice to see her praying with the bridesmaids. 🙂
Kristina IvanovaThis is such a gorgeous venue! And it makes for a beautiful spring wedding!
Annemarie LeBlancWhat a beautiful venue for a wedding!The couple looks fantastic. I love the simple but elegant wedding gown. It complimented the bride’s figure perfectly. A donut cake was a great idea too.
NathanThe photographer has done an amazing job in capturing the most intricate moments live and raw. I love the dress you have selected for your big day.. Congrats on the wedding