The presence of clusters of red berries always reminds me of the holidays. In fact, they are the perfect Christmas wedding ideas. The holidays bring to mind fresh greens and a change of seasons. In fact, this winter styled shoot incorporates them perfectly. Consequently, there’s a lot of holiday inspiration in store for you today!
Things to Love About this Winter Styled Shoot
- The theme of berries is carried out so beautifully. These tiny spheres are present in the red and blue berries shown throughout. However, it’s also mimicked in the cream puff cake. What a fabulous (and yummy!) idea.
- Can we talk about plaid shoes? What a fun and smart choice for a bride! Black and red plaid often are reserved for flannel shirts. However, the classic pattern on the bridal shoes is perfect for winter. It’s so fun when paired with patterned tights. Fun shoes are among the best Christmas wedding ideas.
- That red ring is fabulous! What a treat to see something besides a diamond. It’s so special when couples opt for something nontraditional. Therefore, it’s also creative to include Christmas wedding colors into your ring.
- Gorgeous, free-flowing flowers are peppered with what else—red berries! They are playfully added without having to take center stage. Using fresh greens and berries is one of the most economical December wedding ideas.
- The calligraphy touches are lovely on the menu, place cards, and winter wedding invitations. The color scheme is well done without being overdone. So pretty!
Winter Styled Shoot with Christmas Wedding Ideas
Christmas Wedding Ideas Vendors:
- Concept & Execution – Ayvazyan & de Beauvoir
- Photography – 3 Cats Photo
- Wedding Gown – Ayvazyan & de Beauvoir
- Makeup – Gohar Makeup
- Hair – Top Knot Studio
- Florist – A New Leaf Florist
- Fur Stole – Zatik Studio
- Desserts – Granatus Desserts
- Locations – Keswick Hall and Evergreen Hill Farm
- Calligraphy – Simply Handwritten by Anna
- Model – Jennifer Linke
We featured part one of this shoot earlier. Click here to see!