Yay! I am SO excited for what I have for you today.Why? Well, right off the bat, I’m going to let you know that this post involves a GIVEAWAY!! Actually three giveaways. Woo hoo! But before I get to that, let me tell you about these amazing bridesmaid jewelry ideas from Violet & Brooks. And just to be up front about everything, Violet & Brooks sent me two of each item in our giveaway – one to test out for myself (I love being able to share things I’ve experienced and truly love!) and one for YOU (if you win that is). Here goes!!
Here are our bridesmaid jewelry ideas we love from Violet & Brooks!
First up is Vera Knotted Pendant. At 26″ in length (with a 2″ extender), this lovely necklace is available in 3 different colors – aqua, rose and butter. They are the perfect, soft compliment to a bridesmaid dress and are perfectly on trend. The one we are giving away is in the fresh, aqua color – it goes with everything! Vera Knotted Pendant, $32
Next on my list is the Vera Tassel Earring. What a perfect compliment to the knotted necklace above. And the jewels add such a lovely touch! Available in four colors (including navy!!), these earrings are so beautiful and add a bit of swing and sparkle to any look. Gorgeous! Vera Tassel Earring, $32
Love sets? Take a peek at these bridesmaid jewelry ideas!
This Madeline Stacking Ring Quint is so pretty! The one below is their selection in “opal”, but they make such a perfect gift of tiny rings to stack or wear separately. They are adjustable, which means they are a no hassle gift for all. Yay! Madeline Stacking Ring Quint in Opal, $48
Want to give (or get?) one of Oprah’s Favorite Things for 2017? Well, ok! This Skylar Earring Gift Quint is a part of the fun that’s Oprah approved. She adored the earring sets that Violet & Brooks offered, so why not have one for yourself? Such a pretty set!! Skylar Earring Gift Quint, $48
There are more Madeline Stacking Rings (this is the “love” set!) in your future to consider in our bridesmaid gift ideas. Another adorable set that is full of sparkle, shine, and classic knots. Stunning!! Madeline Stacking Ring Set in Love, $48
Now it’s time to see our bridesmaid gift ideas in action!
Such fun! Take a peek at the image below to see real-life images of the rings – they look SO pretty all together. Then take a peek at how lovely everything is packaged. Violet and Brooks does the work for you so that your items already look beautiful! Just add ribbon and whatever decor you want, and the jewelry is ready for gifting.
Ready to find out how to enter to win??
So, I have partnered with Violet & Brooks to do THREE giveaways. Here is what we are giving away:
- Giveaway #1 – Vera Knotted Pendant in aqua AND Vera Tassel Earrings in aqua
- Giveaway #2 – Madeline Stacking Ring Quint in Opal AND Skylar Earring Gift Quint
- Giveaway #3 – Madeline Stacking Ring Quint in Love
Three winners for this giveaway, so entering means you have 3 times the chance to win something!! 🙂
Here is how to enter to win one of our bridesmaid jewelry ideas from Violet & Brooks. You can do one or all of the ways below.
- Comment on this post telling me which is your favorite piece and why! (one entry)
- Head to our Instagram here. Follow @hillcitybride AND like our giveaway image. (one entry)
- Comment on the Instagram giveaway image and tag a friend. (one entry for each comment tagging a friend, and you must be following us for it to count)
- Head to our Facebook here. Follow our page, and like our giveaway image. (one entry)
- Comment on the Facebook giveaway image by tagging a friend. (one entry for each comment tagging a friend, and you must be following us for it to count)
- Share the Facebook and/or Instagram image for 5 extra entries, and please tag us so that we can see it on Instagram and/or Facebook.
That’s it! You don’t have to do more than one way to be entered, but by doing more than one you earn extra chances to win our bridesmaid jewelry ideas. So fun!!
Want more inspiration from our blog? Check here for more gift ideas! This giveaway will end on December 31, 2017, at 11:59 pm, and winners will be notified within one week of winning.