When it comes to venue styles, one that remains popular is the farm. With beautiful landscapes and a casual atmosphere, it’s no wonder! If there is a usable structure – such as an updated barn – these locations are really popular. Aaron and Taylor chose such a venue for their own Virginia barn wedding, and the results are stunning.
Here are some of my favorite things about this Virginia barn wedding.
- As you will see, this location is absolutely stunning! The barn itself is clean and beautiful inside, and the farmland itself is oh so perfect for photos. What a gorgeous spot for a wedding!!
- The colors that Taylor chose are so soft and beautiful. The teal and pink tones blend perfectly together.
- I love, love, love the use of succulents! From the groom’s boutonniere down to the high impact (yet inexpensive!) table centerpieces, these hydrated cuties add just the right touch of whimsy. So pretty!!
- A flower girl with a flower crown? Yes, please! She is such a little darling at the wedding.
- I really am drawn to the light suiting that the groom and his groomsmen are wearing. I feel that it’s the perfect color for a Virginia barn wedding. So great!
- Having a cake and cupcakes is just easy – no cutting and serving required. I’ll always be a fan of pre-portioned desserts. Yum!
Taylor weighed in about her Virginia barn wedding and shared their love story in her own words.
Aaron and I knew pretty shortly after meeting each other that this was something special – that it was different than any relationship we had had before. We were instantly just completely comfortable around each other. Instantly best friends. We knew this was forever. Aaron proposed in the sweetest way. Because I inherited my grandmother’s ring and needed it sized, it wasn’t exactly a surprise that we were getting engaged. But when Aaron took me to the place of our first date, when he got down on one knee right in the parking lot and asked me to be his wife, it still left me breathless. Our wedding day was the perfect representation of us – it was all about family, tradition and the meaning of love. We couldn’t have asked for more.
And now on to their lovely wedding day. Enjoy!
Virginia Barn Wedding Vendors:
- Venue – The Barn At Turkey Ridge
- Photography – Michelle Renee Photography
- Invitations – A Paper Wedding
- Florals – Foxtail Cottage
- Beauty – Jennifer Saunders
- Rentals – MS Events
- Dress Store – Sealed With A Kiss
- Shoes – Blue by Betsey Johnson
- Cake – Sweethaus
- Getting Ready Location for Bride – The Inn at 400 West High
- Caterer – The Local
Craving another barn wedding? Check here!