The engaged couple is in love, right? Madly, deeply and forever! So, why not showcase their feelings in a cute way with our love bridal shower inspiration? From a soft color palette to fun elements, take a peek at our fun finds in our second week of bridal shower themes.
We love blogging, and the affiliate links below help us keep on going strong! Images via Beau Coup.
Our love bridal shower ideas flow clockwise starting from the top left, and enjoy perusing!
- Take a sneak peek at our overall inspiration elements put together in one (and then some!). A love bridal shower can be a fun theme and can even be used for a bachelorette event. Perfect!
- Foil accented gold heart straws are a fun addition – and practical, too! Pair a fun drink with these sweet, themed sippers to add an adorable accent. You could even craft with these straws… hmmmm, what a fun idea! Foil Party Straws, $6 for 25
- These paper tassel garlands come in a variety of colors, but gold, white and pink are perfect for a love themed event! They can be a sweetly placed accent along the wall or high overhead to create interest. So pretty! Tassel Garland, $20-$35
- Cotton candy on top of a cupcake, yes please? Send these cuties home in a perfectly sized cupcake box found here. I think this is such a fun alternative to a lot of icing!
- Why not send everyone home with a fun glass that is used during the party? These “drunk in love” cuties are perfectly round and can be filled with a drink that fits your color theme. How perfect are they? Stemless Glasses, $3-$11.50
“Love” these theme? Check out more accessories here, and have fun planning your own love bridal shower. Adorable!