Planning your wedding day look is so fun – the hair, the makeup, the DRESS. But have you thought about nail polish? Your hands will be photographed several times throughout the day – after all, you are showing off a brand new wedding band, and there will probably be images of you holding your bouquet. If you are having an autumn wedding, we found five crush worthy fall nail polishes for you to try!
It’s hard to believe fall is almost here, and here are our 5 top picks for your autumn wedding nail polish. Ideas flow from bottom left to top right.
- Don’t want to give up the blue hues of summer? Well, let it linger a little bit on your nails with this deep blue shade called Shelby. This creamy shade will liven up your nails while not drawing too much attention to them on your wedding day. So beautiful! Shelby navy ink creme polish, $14
- Ok, it wouldn’t be autumn if a pumpkin like color wasn’t included, right? This beautiful orange hue (entitled Kirti) offers a bold look for a bride who wants her nail polish to make a statement on her big day. What a gorgeous deep color! Kirti persimmon iridescent shimmer, $14
- Appropriately named Ginger due to its hue, this color of nail polish is so subtle for the bride-to-be who doesn’t normally wear polish or who wants something a bit more natural looking. Featuring a high shimmer (as you can see in the large dollop top left), this color is close to many skin tones yet leaves your nails not so bare. Ginger sand linear liquid holographic, $14
- I adore a good, classic red, and this one goes a bit deeper for fall. Myrtle skews a bit more on the burgundy side, which offers a more classic nail polish color while still staying within a traditional color scheme for your wedding day nails. Myrtle flapper red creme, $14
- Last – but certainly not least – is a color I’m loving at the moment. Hues of purple, lavender and plum have my heart right now. This deep purple isn’t for the shy bride, but Alysha adds an element of fun for you if you crave a fun nail polish color for fall! Alysha vivid pansy holographic, $14
Craving more nail ideas? Check out nail art we found on Instagram here.