When it comes to your e-session, having one as the sun goes down provides the opportunity for such gorgeous light as you will see with Ross and Morgan’s sunset engagement session. Also, this couple adores parks – they are saying “I do” at Pine Mountain State Park, and their Virginia e-session took place at Natural Tunnel State Park. I hope you enjoy their lovely session today with Edwards Photography. Gorgeous!
Here are some things I love about their Virginia sunset engagement session.
- Parks are so wonderful because the landscape changes so quickly. From wooden floored suspension bridges to trails, views and hills, they really do make a beautiful backdrop for an e-session. I’m sure there’s one near you if you are considering your own sunset engagement session. Oh, and most parks are open from dawn until dusk, so it allows for a wide range of times for your own photos.
- Her ring? It’s absolutely stunning. An emerald cut diamond is different and eyecatching, and with all of those diamonds surrounding the center stone… it’s beautiful!
- Speaking of the ring, I’m glad that their photographer took the ring aside for its own little session. Rings are gorgeous and shiny, so be sure that yours take center stage at your own e-session.
- I adore how this session reflects the personality of the couple and their style. There’s no reason to get all fancy if it isn’t you! The casual vibe of their session allowed them to relax and just enjoy the park setting.
- Details like the “love” sign add in a fun element to engagement photos. Why not consider bringing something along to your own session to add interest and a different angle to the photos? Cute!
Love this sunset engagement session? Take a peek at a few more that have appeared on our blog here!