When it comes to getting together with the girls and having fun, the sky is the limit! It’s also the time to just break out from the norm and do something different because… well, why not? Here is our take on tropical bridal shower inspiration with a lot of fun, personalized details via Beau Coup!
This post contains affiliate links, which help keep our blog running and hopefully send me to the tropics (ha, I wish!).
Tropical bridal shower inspiration flows from top left and follows clockwise.
- For a table filled with ideas, combine many elements in the color of pink and green. Favors, placemats, decor and more. So fun!
- These personalized glasses are fun for a shower, bachelorette or wedding favor. Provide a personalized cup, and let your guests take them home. How fun? They can be found here.
- We all want lip balm to stash in your purse for those chapped days – or days on the beach, so why not add this element into your own tropical bridal shower? So cute and practical!
- These personalized palm placemats are so so so (SO) adorable. Aren’t they? Love this idea – and adding a clear glass (or plastic) plate on top allows you to see what is underneath.
- Love pineapple and want to incorporate it into a tropical bridal shower? Well, these cork personalized coasters are the perfect way to so do. What a memorable and fun element to have at a shower or bachelorette party!
- Fill these little personalized jars with whatever you like (although we may be partial to the colored candies).
Isn’t that just the cutest shower? Love it! And other adorable elements for this tropical bridal shower can be found here. Have fun celebrating your upcoming wedding!
PS. Check out our temporary wedding tattoo ideas here! They are a great way to add in an extra element of interest for your bridesmaids or wedding guests.