If you love Ireland, beer or just a good time, then this session is for you! What an adorable Irish pub engagement session in Norfolk, Virginia. From pints to perfection, I hope you enjoy Peter and Mattie’s e-session today.
This post contains an affiliate link to Fanatics, where you can purchase fan gear at no extra cost and support us while you’re at it!
Here are some things to adore about this Norfolk Irish pub engagement session!
- I love Mattie’s dress and shoes. So cute! And the fact that she has red hair? Well, it’s definitely perfect for an Irish pub engagement session for sure!
- Even though there are his and hers drinks, they can at least agree that Grace O’Malley’s Irish Pub is where they need to be. So fun! I also love how their photographer, Laura Sue Brod Photography, captured details of the pub itself such as the door handle and that amazing tile on the ground outside. Cute!
- Love fan gear? Here is a great place to get some of that Iowa State Hawkeye gear they are wearing. I adore that they incorporated their love for sports into their session – perfect for a bar setting!
- This may seem odd, but I really like the fact that Mattie wears a watch. In today’s world of smartphones and digital this and that being all over, I adore that she’s got a bit of old school in her. Plus, the watch is just pretty and classic.
- After the pub, they made their way to the waterfront of The Hague adjacent to the Ghent part of town to take some more photos at the exact spot where Peter popped the big question! So cute… and it’s a scenic part of Norfolk, VA too. Pretty and sentimental, and what a gorgeous view.
Wasn’t that an adorable Irish pub engagement session? Craving more from Norfolk? Check out this cute sailboat wedding here!