Wow! Have I got a beautiful wedding for you today. It’s a lovely Virginia vineyard wedding in the spring – you will even see peeks of snow on the ground. There are so many gorgeous parts to James & Christina’s wedding, and I can’t wait for you to see!
Here are some of my favorite things about this stunning Virginia vineyard wedding.
- Wow – her gown is so beautiful. The detailing is impeccable, and I LOVE the back of it. With all of the beading and detail work it’s so lovely. And dare I say that if she really, really wanted to, this dress would make a beautiful cocktail dress if it was shortened to just above the knee, but that’s me!
- Her choice to opt for a half up half down wedding hairstyle was a smart one! The delicate comb in her hair adds in just the right amount of bling as not to overpower her dress.
- Of course, we are seeing more and more greenery, and her bouquet is no exception. Florals and greenery are lavishly bundled together to create a lovely arrangement.
- Christina’s ring is so pretty, and you can’t go wrong with a classic solitaire diamond engagement ring!
- Convertible bridesmaids gowns in varying hues was a smart choice, and the blend of colors is beautiful.
- Honoring passed loved ones is so sentimental, and I appreciate how they used framed photos to memorialize them (and even a beloved pet!).
- The bride’s sister designed and made the cake, which looks like wood. It’s complete with hedgehogs and secret garden gnomes. Too cute!
- The reception is so pretty in hues of blue accented with peaches and blush. All of the wedding signage is carefully placed and adds so much to the decor!
- Photography – Vness Photography
- Venue – Bluemont Vineyards
- Caterer – Savoir Fare Catering
- Cake – bride’s sister
- Florist – Affordable Arrangements
- DJ – Ian Lade
Wasn’t that a gorgeous Virginia vineyard wedding? Want to see another? Just click here!