Ah! This Richmond Virginia wedding isn’t only as sweet as can be, but it happens at a botanical garden complete with a greenhouse. What a stunning event. And I am predicting that hues of lavender, plum and purple are going to be big soon – at least they are some of my favorites at the moment. Dominic and Yasmine met in Lynchburg, Virginia at Liberty University. They ended up in the same math class even though he was a music major and she was an education major. After developing a friendship, and Dominic proposed after they graduated. Take a peek at their lovely wedding!
Here are some of my favorite things about this lavender Richmond, Virginia wedding.
- Well, I’ve already said it, but… purple. Plum. Lavender. I am so obsessed with these hues right now, and I predict that they will be around in a big, big way in 2018. Let’s wait and see if I’m right.
- I ADORE color – and this being an interracial couple just adds to the beauty of this event. They are both as cute as can be – their kids will be little darlings someday!
- The scenery at this Richmond venue is so gorgeous. The buildings, the landscapes and the nooks and crannies here and there make for such lovely photos. I hope you agree!
- Yasmine’s wedding dress is both lovely and modest. I adore the lace and the sheerness at the top. It’s beautiful, and it fits her so well. She got it at one of our favorites – Church Street Bridal!
- A sweet moment at the wedding? With Dominic being a music major, he wrote a song for her and sang to Yasmine at the reception. Cue all the tears!
- Don’t want the hassle of cutting cake? Use the perfect proportion of cupcakes like this couple did. The effect is so adorable!
- Photographer – Demi Mabry Photography
- Bridesmaid Dresses – David’s Bridal
- Groomsman Attire – Men’s Warehouse
- Bakery – Apple Tree Cake Company
- Dress Store – Church Street Bridal
- Reception Venue – Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden
- Floral Designer – Vogue Flowers
Want to see another Richmond, Virginia wedding? Just click here!