Ah! You get engaged and start making plans – and you want a way to communicate with guests. A wedding website beautifully designed with its own app just might be the answer for you and your future spouse. Here are 5 that we think are high on style, so take a peek at our ideas for wedding websites!
This post contains affiliate links for Appy Couple, which keep our blog a great place for fun info!
Here are five of our current wedding website favorites! Ideas flow left to right as you would read (and start with the palms).
- If you are thinking tropics or getting married in a warmer climate, then this palm frond filled wedding website and app just might do the trick. You can even change the main font to accent your aesthetic, and of course you can add in your personal engagement photo, which takes center stage in this design. Jaraux II, $39-$89
- Flowers, flowers everywhere! I adore this design, which is available in two soft palettes as a wedding website and app. Beautiful for the bride who adores blooms. Katey, $39-$89
- I’ll admit! I’m a sucker for anything remotely Art Deco in feel, like this wedding website and app duo. Lovely! Featuring a soft green and neutral palette accented by gold filagree, it’s just perfect! You can personalize the colors in this design, if you’d like. Glitzy Deco Tea, $39-$89
- Mountains and the great outdoors are the focus in this design, which is available in either blush (pictured) or blue. Directional arrows add an element of fun to your own wedding website and app! Woodsy Blush, $39-$89
- Love florals and succulents? This modern design just might be the thing! Both the site and wedding app feature you and your spouse-to-be in a featured photo, and the pink and green creates such a fresh palette. Lovely! California Botanicals, $39-$89
Looking for ideas on planing your wedding budget? Check here!
No matter your taste and style, Appy Couple is sure to have something to suit your needs! They have everything you need in one place with a wedding app and website in one – event scheduling, address collection, guest lists, RSVPs, digital cards, photo sharing, travel planning and more. Perfect for the busy couple! The prices range from $39 for their Boutique package to $89 for their Luxury package (click here to see what is offered in their packages). Happy planning!