This Lynchburg Virginia wedding has so many gorgeous elements – a stunning bride, the color purple (which I’m really into right now for some reason!) and a puppy. Todd and Anna’s wedding is so lovely, and Anna is an event planner herself.
This couple had almost given up hope on finding “the one” as Todd is in his 40s and Anna in her 30s. They both were on Match.com, which sealed their fate! They bonded over Mexican food and helping others, and after only three months of dating, they became engaged. When Todd proposed, he even gave Anna’s dog, Belle, a rhinestone collar because he had fallen in love with her, too. So sweet! They even had a signature drink at their reception called “The Bellerini” named after the pup, and of course they served Mexican inspired food. This couple and their pup now resides happily in Richmond.
Here are some of my favorite things about this Lynchburg Virginia wedding today.
- I’m not kidding when I say I’m loving purple hues right now! The plum incorporated into this wedding is gorgeous!
- Ribbon flower bouquets are a great way to go if you would like to hold on to your bouquet long after the wedding. These were designed in plum and cream with rhinestone brooches attached.
- I love it when I see something I’ve never seen before! Take note of the cute photo of the bridesmaids’ shoes lined up in front of the fireplace. They are all wearing the same dress, but their personal style shines through with their shoe choices for the day. What a fun photo!
- This Lynchburg Virginia wedding has so much emotion. From intimate moments getting ready (I love Anna’s braided, twisted wedding updo!) to a pre-wedding prayer, there are so many meaningful times. They even chose to do a first look, no peek before the wedding – adorable!
- Adorable doggie Belle even got to wear her own wedding dress – such a cute idea.
- Wedding guests were able to give the new couple advice via “keys to a happy marriage” which is a fun alternative to a guest book.
- What a fun getaway car! Their vehicle made for fun images and an impactful exit from their wedding.
Enjoy this Lynchburg Virginia wedding today!
- Photographer – Melissa Batman Photography
- Dress Store – Absolute Bridal and Formal
- Event Planner – AMK Event Planning
- Cake Designer – Billie’s Cakes and Catering
- Floral Designer – Elegance On The Avenue Custom Satin Bridal Bouquets
- Makeup Artist – Makeup by Ashley
- Caterer – Meredith’s Catering and Restaurant
- Event Venue – The Trivium
- DJ – Tyronne Garland
- Harpist – Little Strummer Girl
- Hair Stylist – Ultra Beauty and Braids
- Rentals – Vintage VA
Take a peek at another Lynchburg wedding here!