If you are planning a shower for a bride who loves to travel and try new things, then this theme might be perfect! Our adventure bridal shower inspiration board via Beau Coup contains a lot of fun ideas to incorporate into your own event.
Affiliate links are within this post, which help keep our blog up and running!
Our adventure bridal shower ideas flow clockwise starting with the top left. Enjoy!
- Looking for overall inspiration? Then check here, but don’t let that spoil the fun of letting us tell you our favorites!
- These wood table numbers are fun to pop into a floral centerpiece! They don’t take up any more table space, and they add an element of fun to the arrangement. Plus, they will be easy for your guests to find and identify. Cute! Wood Table Numbers, $27 per set of 6
- These clear globes are the cutest, and they do double duty as favor holders. So cute! Fill them with whatever coordinates with your theme, and you could even choose green and blue to look like a real globe. Mini Globe Party Favor, $5/2
- Love wood? This cute cake topper says “Our Greatest Adventure” which is perfect for an adventure bridal shower, and it can be reused at the wedding. Adorable, and it’s quite a steal! Adventure Cake Topper, $25
- Why not give a useful gift as a favor for a shower or wedding? This credit card sized bottle opener is perfect – especially for a bachelorette party – so fun! Wood Bottle Opener, $1-$3 each
- Want something to hold your favors? These personalized mason jars are so cute! I adore that they are wrapped with genuine ivy, too. Adorable! Order them in quantities of 12, and fill them with whatever you’d like. Personalized Mason Jars, $21-$28 per dozen
Want more? Ok! Here is a travel themed DIY for a wedding favor if the above aren’t to your liking. And if you love the above theme, there are plenty of other things to inspire you here. Here are some shower food ideas, too, from our very own blog. Happy planning!