Lavender is in bloom for just a short time, and that time is now here in Virginia, although it’s possible to obtain dried lavender all year round as you will see in this posting. Take a peek at all of our finds in our lavender bridal shower inspiration board today!
Nothing stinky around here! We’re up front about the fact that we use affiliate links in our postings to support our endeavors.
Our lavender bridal shower ideas flow clockwise starting from top left.
- There are so many lovely elements to this lavender bridal shower, and we’d love to share them with you! One of our favorites are these oh so useful milk glass containers… lovely! They are perfect for holding dried or fresh lavender, and they can be gifted to the bride or used in your own home later. Bottle Set from Beau Coup, $34.50/3
- Stemless wine glasses are so easy to hold, and these are perfect for giving as a wedding or shower favor. They can be used at the event and taken home. Plus, the tiny sprig of lavender is a beautiful touch, especially when containing a purple drink. Personalized Glasses, $3-$11.50
- For a rustic event, this Mr. and Mrs. wire cake topper is a subtle way to top your cake – even at a themed lavender bridal shower. What a sweet way to have something to use both at your shower and wedding! Cake Topper, $20
- Ok, now on to the super important stuff for a lavender bridal shower… the lavender! Dried and billed as “rice” it makes a wonderful, scented item to use as your wedding toss in addition to utilizing the buds throughout your shower or wedding day decor. Lavender Wedding Rice, $30 per pound
- Whether you are wrapping your lavender toss, favors or accenting your plates, this baker’s twine comes in a variety of colors for your wedding and shower needs. Baker’s Twine, $7
- If you are searching for the perfect DIY favor, I’d suggest these syrups for a lavender bridal shower. The instructions for this cute how to are here. What a lovely post-shower gift!