- Chris and Aisha kept the tradition of not seeing each other until she walked down the aisle. They also decided to write their own vows and not reveal them until they met at the altar. Aisha’s favorite part was how Chris and her both joked about her love for spicy foods and his low tolerance for basically anything spicier than black pepper.
- They incorporated Aisha’s Middle Eastern heritage by adding some Arabic calligraphy to the invitations in addition to the two “welcome” signs; one in English and one in Arabic.
- Aisha is beautiful, and her upswept hair allowed for the back of her dress – with beautiful illusion and lace – to really shine through. Gorgeous!
- During the reception, they played a few Arabic songs to dance to as well. The sisters all danced together.
Such a gorgeous event. I hope you enjoy this arabic fusion wedding today!
- Photographer – Ashley Glasco Photography
- Cinema and Video – Alzuro Video Productions
- Dress Store – Bridal Elegance
- Makeup Artist – Elle Style Studios
- Event Venue – The Rosebrook Inn
- Bakery – WPA Bakery