You’re engaged, yay!! Now it’s time to plan, which includes having an engagement session. Besides having amazing photos of you and your love, your e-session gives you the opportunity to get used to working with your photographer (and vice versa). We have some sessions and thoughts to provide your own engagement session inspiration today!
- Incorporate your pet! Whether it’s a horse, dog, kitty or whatever furry – or nonfurry – friend you have at home. Including them is fun like you will see in this horse session here.
- Just be YOU. This couple was super cool and showed off their tattoos, but do whatever is you as a couple. They also incorporated their dogs and their town, which gives proof to some of our other fun engagement session inspiration ideas. See their session here.
- Show off your bling – and his. Be sure to not only get shots of the two of you interacting, but be sure to get detail shots – rings, touches, shoes, feet – all which add up to a more intimate look into your love story. This photo is so sweet with their jewelry and their subtle touch. Take a peek at their full session here.
- Utilize your town. I love these types of sessions. Just take a walk through your town and show it off – architecture, parks, monuments, doorways – show it off in a fun way like this Lynchburg Virginia couple did here.
- Have fun and enjoy each other. It doesn’t have to be all lovely dovey and kissy – be sure to have a lot of fun with each other. This couple had their session and ended it with being playful in the river. Check out more here.