Gathering with your bridesmaids to celebrate is always a fun idea as you will see with this citrus bachelorette party that took place in Lynchburg, VA. This styled event was designed to inspire you with a lovely setting, gorgeous fashions, styled hair and makeup for the ladies and a signature drink and cake. A theme of fruit and flowers allowed for citrusy hues to be paired with the Pantone color of “greenery” for a lovely, relaxing event.
With a theme fruit and flowers, we paired citrusy hues to give a summer flair while adding hints of fun for a bachelorette party.
- First impressions are important – send an invitation to give a hint of the theme itself and add excitement!
- Flowers add drama and interest. Splurge on (or construct) an eyecatching creation that adds panache as a centerpiece.
- A nearly naked cake flavored – and decorated with – blood orange gives your guests something to feast upon as a treat.
- Scour yard sales and thrift shops for pieces to add an eclectic flair to your table.
- Don’t be afraid to use your good glasses! These gold rimmed beauties add elegance while coordinating with the other metallic elements.
- Use good candles. We recommend natural candles, such as beeswax. Light them at dusk to add ambience.
- Pull a rug and pillows outside and give your guests the option of posh, vintage seating or to relax on the ground comfortably.
The following images are through the lens of Sterling Life Photography.
Today’s casual bachelorette party looks center around femininity at its finest. Varying hues and interesting details make for clothing that makes a girl feel her best. Done – but not overdone – makeup and hair are perfect for an evening in with friends.
The following photos are by Melissa Batman Photography.
Feminine and free flowing, the light color palette of this look is right on trend. A long, translucent skirt with a short underlay adds a fun, unexpected twist topped off by a fashionable off-the-shoulder blouse.
Leg hugging jeans continue to be en vogue, and white is the perfect color for summer. Add a breezy tunic in an eye-catching color scheme with feminine detailing, and you’re good to go!
Again, an off the shoulder blouse takes center stage – this time in chambray. Soft pink, cropped, skinny jeans with a slight open hem, wedges and a long, geode necklace complete the look. So dreamy and perfect for a bachelorette party!
This long, flowing dress in soft green gives comfort on a breezy, summer night. Chokers and an updated gladiator sandal add fun touches while giving nods to timeless trends.
Bachelorette Party Vendors:
Creative Director – clutch
Photography – Melissa Batman Photography and Sterling Life Photography
Setting – Southern Provisions Company
Vintage Rentals – Happily Ever After Event Rental
Florals – The Arrangement Company
Cake – Love Is in the Air
Candles – Beeswax Candle Company
Hand Lettering – r.e.written
Invitations – Invitations by Caitlin
Signature Drink – Andrew Borsay
Models – Amber, Brittany, Cailynn, Keshia
Hair – Mitchell’s Salon on 7th
Makeup – Julie Witcher, Mary Kay
Clothing, Jewelry & Shoes – Gladiola Girls
Struggling with picking your wedding party? Check here for tips on how to do so!