A wedding day is emotional – especially for a dad when it involves “daddy’s little girl”. Here are some ideas for father of the bride gift ideas – some would also work for the father of the groom or even for groomsmen. Check out our recent finds! Ideas start from top left and go clockwise.
- A custom copper money clip is a wonderful keepsake that will last long after the wedding day. Imprinted with a monogram or single initial, this piece helps keep bills close at hand. $28
- A personalized, leather key chain like this one makes finding your keys in your pocket easy! They come in a variety of colors – I’m even fond of the idea of the Mr. and Mrs. ones for the newlyweds, too! This is a classic, timeless choice. $14
- Pocket squares like this one are such a fun way to add a pop of coordinating color on the wedding day. Embroidered with a word, such as “dad”, these can be customized by color and word. So cute, and it’s a keepsake, too. $38
- Ah! This one is so sentimental, and it’s adorable, too. The father of the bride is sure to shed a tear when you give these cufflinks to him on your wedding day. I love how the stamping is done in such a handcrafted style. $45
- Is your dad traveling to your wedding? Or does he like to travel in general? This dopp kit resembles a punching bag, and it holds a lot. I love this idea from Capra Leather for a father of the bride gift, which would work for any of the men in your wedding party. $69
Love these ideas? I do! They are creative and fun and are great mementoes of your wedding day. Here are ideas for your mom, too!
This post does contain affiliate links, which help to keep our blog up and running!