What a fun secret garden wedding we have today filled with DIY ides for you. This Richmond, Virginia wedding took place at a state park, and there are such special touches for you to see. Here are some of my favorites.
- This wedding has such a happy, fun color palette. Bright pink paired with purple and a succulent here and there make for such a beautiful selection of hues.
- The flower girl and the ring bearer – can we say cutie patooties? They are absolutely adorable!!
- Be sure to take note of the cute wedding sign. Made from vintage silverware, jewelry and serving pieces on a weathered board make for such a fun keepsake long after the wedding day. Adorable signage!
- Any wedding by a lake catches my attention – the wedding ceremony has the backdrop of water for a view. Stunning!
- In your search for considering a wedding venue, a state park just might be the place. Protected land and fun elements like water, lovely trees and privacy, they also tend to be very budget friendly. Check them out!
- When a wedding incorporates a pet, it always adds an element of cuteness! Maurice and Emily’s day included a husky, which is such a fun addition. Good dog!
- The Jenga guest book is pretty cool. What a fun idea to have each guest sign a piece of wood.
- Speaking of wood – the cake knife was a personalized wooden knife, which also makes for a great keepsake from their outdoor, rustic wedding day.
There are so many touches that make this DIY secret garden wedding so simply classy and detailed. I hope you enjoy it today!
- Photographer – Kam Goodrich Photography
- Floral Designer – Flowers Make Scents
- Makeup Artist – Makeup by Meghan
- Hair – Jessica Wilkes
- Event Venue – Pocahontas State Park
- Officiant – Bride’s Brother
- Arbor – Bride’s Dad
- Decor – Bride and her Family
- Second Shooter – Melissa Neck
FabianaVery beautiful. I love garden.