Gold is so lovely for a wedding! It can act as a neutral along with adding a bit of shine and flair to your event. Whether you choose to go all out and have a bunch of this hue or if you incorporate it in pops here and there, here is some gold wedding inspiration for you to enjoy!
- Elements of gold make a sweetheart table extra special for the newly married bride and groom. From embossed cups to mismatched china rimmed in gold, gold chiavari chairs and a patterned gold cloth, this table for two is fit for the couple in love! Photo: Megan Vaughan Photography
- When it comes to shoes and fun, Betsey Johnson definitely delivers style and whimsy as you can tell with these gold wedding heels. The ribboned ankles ensure that these stunners will stay put all day long. Photo: Jessica Gold Photography
- This cake is the perfect gold wedding inspiration! Two softly iced layers – both round and square – are decked with foliage and placed onto a gold tray, which adds just the perfect amount of panache to your wedding cake. Lovely! Photo: Amy Ellis Photography
- For a high impact centerpiece, begin collecting candleholders in gold. Whether they are brass, painted wood or glass flecked with gold, creating a low, long focal point on your table has such a gorgeous effect. Styling: Tracie Domino Events
- For the more daring bride who wants to opt for something subtle without going white, a gold wedding gown may be just the ticket! This wedding dress sparkles and shines and has just the right amount of gold. Perfect! Dress: Noel Chu Atelier; Photo: Lauren Michelle
Gold may seem intimidating to incorporate, but as you can see, it’s a fairly natural fit. You probably have bits and pieces of it already woven throughout your day here and there. Even if it is just a pair of shoes, be sure to sparkle on your big day!