Flower chandeliers are so beautiful and can either have a high impact or be subtly beautiful. Before you think that these creations are impossible, think again! There are several ways you can create your own with a little bit of DIY flower chandelier inspiration running through your head. Take a peek at our favorites below!
- The Sweetest Occasion has this lovely piece, which is perfect for blooms with a straighter stem. Whether you purchase your blooms or choose ones from your own garden, this would look stunning as a focal point for a garden party or even in the corner of a room. Beautiful!
- Similar to the one above, ribbons are tied to stems in order to create a centerpiece of hanging flowers. Roses of varying heights and colors are strung in a circle for a piece that is gorgeous for a table! Instructions are here.
- For longer lasting benefit for your hard work, consider utilizing silk flowers in your design. Love Sparkle Pretty designed their own DIY piece with extra flair! I adore how the centerpiece has blooms and then single petals hanging down from above. And they’ll even create one for you if you don’t desire to make your own!
- Into upcycling? Well, this DIY flower chandelier inspiration is spot on perfect, then!! The House that Lars Built took an old chandelier and added paper flowers. How lovely is this?? I’d love to jump into that photo for the perfect party atmosphere – think bridal shower, bridesmaids’ luncheon or of course… a wedding. So lovely!
- Finally, We Are Scout offers the ultimate in floral inspiration – a drippy, full, colorful flower chandelier with super high impact. Gorgeous!! With two tiers, this is definitely one that will impress your guests…. no matter the occasion.
Ah! All of those floral chandeliers just make me want to go out and try my hand at making one. I don’t really have an occasion for one, but who needs an event to hang one? So lovely!