- Even though it was a rainy day, they made the best of it, and the fun umbrellas just added to the festivities!
- Color color color!! Where do I even begin? The florals, the shoes, the jewelry, the adorable ribbons hanging down – oh and be sure to notice the ribbons on the back of some of the chairs. It’s the perfect way to dress up plain chairs. Brilliant!
- Ok, that setting looks super cool. Framework and false windows all in white – so stunning and unexpected.
- Notice that Emily’s wrap matches Tim’s attire – what a great concept. And with the drizzles, I’m sure she was glad to have something to toss over her shoulders to keep the chill away.
- Their wedding “newspaper” is so fun – I have always been a fan of this idea. After all, the guests want to get to know the bride and groom on their big day. Trivia and such is fun – especially if it helps extended family get to know your new spouse.
- The adorable cake topper, fun “spread the love” jam favors and a bubble exit completed the fun.
I hope you enjoy looking through this bright Virginia wedding – it’s a happy one!
- Photographer – Ashley Glasco Photography
- Cake Designer – Buttermilk Bakeshop
- Event Venue – Historic Pole Green Church
- Makeup Artist – Kara Waggoner Makeup Artistry
- Floral Designer – Kim Moody Design
- Caterer – McCormack’s Whiskey Grill
- Dress Store – Tiffanys Bridal