What a gorgeous, rustic autumn wedding I have for you today. It’s so lovely and filled with details and ideas. Here is a description from photographer, Heather, sent along with the submission.
The warm sunlight streaked through the bare branches as brightly colored leaves gently floated to the ground. With her lace, sleeved Maggie Sottero gown, faux fox fur wrap, and orchid ornamented curls, Candace looked stunning and chic. Stuart’s perfectly tailored suit and coordinated boutonniere gave him a cool and dapper look. With tones of greens, pinks, and oranges, this beautiful fall wedding was fresh and fun. Floral arrangements perfectly accented the decor, attire, and even paper goods! Decadent desserts sat atop silky, green tablecloths amidst the glow of candlelight.
Guests let loose on the dance floor beneath the vaulted ceiling of the gorgeous venue that is The Mill at Fine Creek. From the sweet, intimate first look moment under the long branches of a willow tree to the last hug goodbye to guests, Candace and Stuart remained relaxed and radiant. The crisp air smelled sweet, reminding all of the joyous occasion as they danced the night away.
So fun! I hope you enjoy this rustic autumn wedding today!
- Photographer – Turtle & Hare Photography
- Jewelry – Adolf Jewelers
- Shoes – Alex Marie
- Makeup Artist – Avenue 42 Style Studio
- Tuxedo and Mens Attire – Beecroft & Bull
- Transportation – BioRide Transportation
- Fashion Designer – DeliCatStudio
- Fashion Designer – Fashion Design
- Bridesmaid Dresses – J. Crew
- Groomsman Attire – Men’s Wearhouse
- Hair Stylist – Parlor Salon
- Etsy Designer – SanFranciscoCrafts
- Caterer – The Mill at Fine Creek
- Floral Designer – Amanda Burnette
- Dress Designer – Maggie Sottero
- Reception Venue – The Mill at Fine Creek
- Dress Store – Urban Set Bride
- Bakery – WPA Bakery