Both Ryan and Cody are nature lovers and adore being outside, so it’s perfect that they chose a location with a view (and woods!) for their engagement session. So fun! Here are a few of my favorite things about their Sierra Vista e-session:
- I love that she is wearing white during her e-session – yet obviously not as formal as the white she will wear on her wedding day.
- Ladies, definitely take a hint. Ryan took the time to have her makeup professionally done, which makes such a difference with photography. Plus, it’s good practice for the upcoming wedding day. Doesn’t she look lovely?
- Their outfits – from holy (or is it hole-y?) jeans for her to a plaid shirt for him, they are just perfect for the location and style they were going for.
Be sure to take a peek at their images, and I hope you enjoy their Sierra Vista e-session today.
- Photographer – Megan Vaughan Photography
- Makeup Artist – Laci Fore Makeup Artistry
- Event Venue – Sierra Vista