Whether or not it’s Valentine’s Day, couples choose to incorporate heart wedding inspiration into their big day because… well, hearts symbolize love! Here is an inspiration board filled with fun and simple ideas for you to incorporate into your own wedding or even a Valentine’s event. So fun!
- These DIY glittered heart cake toppers would be adorable on individual cupcakes, too. Idea via A Bubbly Life.
- What cute treat bags! These are via Style Me Pretty.
- Adding super sweet heart cookies is such an adorable touch – yummy! Photo by O’Malley Photography.
- Hang lovely paper hearts on string as a backdrop. So beautiful and effective to add dimension to a space. Photo by Kim Le Photography.
- Pink donuts? Yes, please? But I also love the fact that tiny hearts were cut out of doilies – what a great way to repurpose old or damaged crocheted pieces. Photo by Sarah K Chen Photography.
I hope you enjoyed this heart wedding inspiration today, and happy February! If you have ideas for future inspiration boards, just let me know. I love creating them!