Ah! I just adore the soft color palette of this wedding – the peaches, cream and soft blue are just so lovely for Mimi and Jay’s country club wedding in Clifton, VA. So beautiful!
Besides the palette, here are a few other things I adore about their day:
- The florals! The pale colors with the lamb’s ear are just stunning and sweet.
- A country club with a golf course makes for such an absolutely gorgeous wedding backdrop as you will see.
- Suspenders on the guys? Yes, please! Oh, and also take note that one of the “groomsmen” was actually a “groomsmaid” with a special dress. Great idea!
- Sprinkly cakes and a donut bar are just so fun.
- Kitty cats!! Honored in a photo and cake topper – cats are always sure to get my attention, lol.
There are so many fun and unique details in this event today – I hope you enjoy it!
- Photography – Wolfcrest Photography
- Ceremony & Reception Venue and Catering – Westfields Golf Club
- Florist – Blooms Reston Floral
- Gown – Justin Alexander from Ava Laurenne Bride
- Bridesmaids’ Dresses – Alfred Angelo from Weddington Way
- Men’s Attire – Banana Republic
- Cakes – Cupcaked
- Doughnuts – Krispy Kreme
- DJ – DJ D-Mac