New color palettes are oh so refreshing – plus this one utilizes the Pantone 2017 color of “Greenery” quite well as it compliments the citrusy color palette of this homestead wedding.
- The wedding took place at the home of the bride. The ceremony was in front of a magnolia tree planted by her parents the year they were married and very special to them all. A large tent adorned the front yard along with a host of high top tables for guests to spread out and enjoy their lush garden spaces. This wedding will definitely serve as inspiration for your own homestead wedding!
- Lights hung between trees for front yard dancing, Chinese lanterns hung under the tent for pops of color and signs were everywhere hand painted by the bride and her family. The DIY touches are so lovely.
- Speaking of DIY this bride owns and operates a floral/landscape business and personally did all of the bouquets, boutonnieres, table arrangements, floating blooms and such with the help of friends and family. Amazing! Her unique engagement ring and wedding band are made with leaves on them representing her love for everything floral or with foliage in the outdoors.
- Also, be sure to notice the photo of the two girls in white dresses. The bride and her very best childhood friend both took pictures together in their mother’s wedding dresses. Adrian had her mother’s wedding gown altered to wear for her reception. The mothers of the bride and her friend were and are still best friends, and both brides were born close to each other and have been close friends since birth. What a fun story!
- The bride painted a variety of frames and hung her bridal portraits all over the tree in the front yard for everyone to see.
I hope you enjoy and notice all of the special touches in this citrusy, homestead wedding today!