This small, private wedding was years in the making. Although it was a second marriage for both, Eric and Jenny had played together as children due to their fathers being in the same line of work. Eric had moved away while they were still young, but he reconnected with Jenny several years later. In front of about 30 guests, they stood beneath a beautiful tree and shared “I do”s.
Be sure to take note of some of their wedding day’s details:
- Color! From the florals to shoes and dresses, the use of color is so lovely.
- Their respective children were the wedding attendants – I love that they incorporated their children into such special roles for their wedding day.
- The signature tree for guests is so perfect – they had just the right amount of guests for a small, hangable keepsake
In addition, I think they did a second wedding in such a tasteful way – and having a bed and breakfast wedding (in Appomattox!) was a lovely way to go. Enjoy!
- Photography – Visions by Heather
- Venue – Longacre Bed & Breakfast
- Décor – DIY by bride
- Wedding Party Flowers – DIY by bride
- Groom, Groomsmen, Attendants Attire – put together by bride
- Bridal Gown – Church Street Bridal
- Makeup – Chantay Salido, In Your Face Makeup Art