This light, airy Lynchburg wedding features mint, gray and blush pink in perfect harmony – so lovely! Lots of shine and a beautiful view (compliments of City View and Terrace View venues!) are parts that I adore about Brittany & Justin’s big day. Here are a few more things I love:
- I know I mentioned it already, but… that VIEW. Lynchburg is so stunning from the vantage point of both of these venues – you can see mountains, the river and the gorgeous buildings that make up the downtown. I can’t get enough of that stunning view!
- Sparkle! From Brittany’s look – shiny shoes and a gown with just the right amount of sparkle – to the sequin tablecloths, the day shone on and on.
- Speaking of the venues, I adore how this couple did the reverse of what I normally see by having their Lynchburg wedding inside at City View and their reception on the terrace level – it’s fresh and fun to see the venues utilized in this way.
- The florals!! I’m so partial to peonies (we had them in my yard growing up). Coupled with white hydrangea and other flowers makes for a soft statement.
- The state map guest book is so cute and such a fun keepsake – don’t miss it in the photos.
I hope you enjoy this wedding today – don’t forget to soak in the view!