What I love:
- The little metal flourishes in the flowers are so unexpected and lovely!
- An artist live painting your ceremony is SUCH a creative idea – it is so interesting and leaves the bride and groom with such a fun keepsake.
- The white and gold tone on tone cake seems like a simple one, but I adore how complex and textured it is. Beautiful!
- Nods to a theme can be so much more powerful than being so literal – feathers and masks are carefully placed to give hints of the Phantom of the Opera theme.
- The round menus are not only pretty but they add a unique touch that mimic the shape of the plate.
Get ready for some fun ideas in a beautiful setting. Enjoy!
- Photographer: Fresh Look Photography
- Makeup Artist: Best Face Forward- Skin, Makeup & Hair Artists
- Tuxedo and Men’s Attire: Dan Ryan’s for Men
- Cake Designer: Gateaux Bakery
- DIY/Handmade Goods Designer: Laser Made Stuff
- Apparel: Maya Couture on Main – Suffolk
- Paper Props: R.S.V.P. Stationery
- Museum: Virginia Museum of Contemporary Art
- Event Planner and Floral Designer: Vivid Expressions LLC