Details! Brides spend so much time laboring over every element that goes into their wedding. It’s so wonderful to have a photographer who captures each and every one of those things as Aaron Watson Photography did.
This couple had such a lovely, outdoor event at Keswick Vineyards. Not only is their wedding beautiful to look at, but it also seems like their guests just were having fun! From corn hole to croquet, there definitely were a lot of activities to keep attendees of all ages entertained. John and Jessica’s whole event just goes to show that you can have an elegant wedding while keeping your guests in mind and keeping the air light and joyful.
I hope that you savor perusing this gorgeous wedding, and be sure to check out the credits rolled out at the end… what an amazing group of vendors. Enjoy!
- Photographer – Aaron Watson Photography
- Bridal Bouquet: Sugar Magnolias | Nature Composed
- Bridesmaids Dresses: Bill Levkoff
- Cake – Sweethaus
- Caterer: Glorious Foods
- DJ/Band: 20 South Productions
- Groomswear: Joseph A. Bank
- Hair Stylist: Jeanne Cusick
- Invitations/ Programs: Sincerely Yours
- Officiant: Brian Purcell of Two Become One Ministry
- Pianist: Kayce McGehee
- Rentals: MS Events
- Transportation: City of Charlottesville Public School Buses and Albemarle Limousine
- Venue: Keswick Vineyards
- Wedding Coordinator: Amanda Ramsburg
- Wedding Dress: Terri Lynn Bridal designed by Marisa